Friday 7 December 2012

BlueStacks 0.7.7.813 Beta

BlueStacks 0.7.7.813 Beta
BlueStacks runs Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows - no reboot is required. End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment.
 
BlueStacks helps PC manufacturers to ride the Android momentum by enabling Android apps on x86-based tablets, netbooks, notebooks, convertibles and AiO Windows PCs. With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. The end consumer benefits from getting both Android and Windows at the price of a single PC.
 
BlueStacks integrates seamlessly with Citrix and Microsoft software delivery infrastructure and with Citrix’s Enterprise App Store. With BlueStacks, enterprise IT can deliver Android apps securely and effortlessly to any end point running Windows.
 
The seamless user experience, simultaneous use of Android and Windows apps, and multi-touch enablement are built on ground breaking virtualization technology which requires zero configuration and is transparent to the end consumer.
 
Download Click     HeRe
 
 

3 comments:

  1. First of all I would like to say superb blog!
    I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web site ... htc incredible extended battery case

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηeу! I know thіs is kіnda off topiс nevеrthelesѕ I'd figured I'd ask.
    Wοuld yοu bе іnterested in exchangіng links or maybe guеѕt аuthoring a blog агtiсle or vice-ѵеrsа?
    Μу blοg covеrs a lot оf thе same topicѕ as уоurs anԁ Ι believe we could greatly benefit frоm еаch othеr.
    If you аre intеrestеd feel free to shoοt me аn e-mail.
    І looκ foгwarԁ to heaгing frοm you!

    Aweѕome blog by the way!

    Alѕо viѕit mу ωeb pаge - e13ctron s4 aluminum case for iphone 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good replies in return of this issue with firm arguments anԁ telling all about that.


    Feel freе to visit mу web-sіte - Best Case for iphone 4

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks for your comment!

Keep posting your valuable comments in future.

Regards,
Admin.