Wednesday 16 January 2013

Active Uneraser Professional 5.0

Active Uneraser Professional 5.0
Active Uneraser Professional 5.0 | 166.81 Mb

Active Uneraser recovers deleted files and folders on FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems. It can even restore files from deleted and reformatted partitions. For DOS and Windows (Console)

Key Features:
Now includes Active@ File Recovery for Windows
Recover deleted files located on FAT and NTFS
Backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table and Volume Boot Sectors
Virtually restore MBR and Partition Table from backup for files and folders recovery
Unerase files from deleted partitions and logical drives
Professional version of Active@ UNERASER contains:
Active@ File Recovery 9 - tool to recover deleted files and folders (Graphical User Interface);
Active@ Boot Disk Lite - Windows 7-based environment including set of recovery tools (UNERASER, File Recovery and others);
Bootable Disk Creator being able to prepare Windows 7-based Boot Disk on USB & CD/DVD media for unbootable systems.

Home Page - www.lsoft.net/uneraser.aspx
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Download :::--->>>     HeRe
=======================================

1 comments:

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back often!

    Feel free to visit my blog :: prescription glasses on the web
    My weblog :: prescription glasses

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thanks for your comment!

Keep posting your valuable comments in future.

Regards,
Admin.